-Who We Are-
Foundation Facts Sheet
Current number of foundation employees: 00
Current number of foundation volunteers(and staff): 3
Total grant funding since inception: $0
Total public funding since inception: $10.00
2018 DFS: $771.00, 2019 DFS $3468.60
Total 2022 Direct Funding Support $655.00
Texas 75243 (Metroplex)
The mission of The "M" Foundation is to create, educate, provide, and support while also empowering individuals, families, single parents, military personal, damaged communities and businesses who do not have the best necessary resources to sustain growth for future generations of diverse ethnic cultures.
Our purpose is to assist with preparation for Global Disaster Relief victims and families, Food Pantry(or pantries), Emergency Homeless Shelter(s), Domestic Violence Shelter(s) for Women and their families, Vertical Gardening, help with the creation and sustain-meant of new energy technologies, provide some Home Health Care services while also helping to further expand progress for humanity.
Act as a scientific, educational trust foundation, and benevolent society.
2 States (one pending)
1 Countries (two pending)
* We do not employee full time staff.
* We do not employee part time staff or additional assistance.
* We do not have employees.
* Volunteers are free to come and go as needed.
* No financial compensation goes out to any director at any time.
* We do not maintain any property or keep property as an asset.
* We do not have inventory.